Anchors in the Drift
|This article is a stub. You can help Anchors in the Drift Wiki by .|
Anchors in the Drift is a Free-to-Play Action RPG from 5th Cell with a unique twist that gives players the freedom to combine and craft their own customized abilities from collectible cards to combat dynamic enemies.
Anchors is set in a universe where an inter-dimensional empire known as The Domain has invaded Earth-collapsing time and causing islands from different civilizations (Remnants) to be spread across a quantum ocean known as The Drift. Heroes from all generations, called Anchors, must sail this infinite sea to liberate these Remnants from the Domain’s control.
Once a Remnant is scouted, players choose their Anchor from a set of classes and Abilities created from collectible cards called Arc Mods. Liberating a Remnant gives players leaderboard rank, XP, as well as loot for their characters.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Craft: Create unique Abilities from Collectible Cards for your Anchor!
- Journey: Navigate the Drift across a procedural ocean!
- Fight: Apply your user-created abilities to combat the Domain threat!
- Dynamic Content: No two challenges are alike.
- Upgrade: Upgrade your Break Gauntlet or Driftship!
- Unique Heroes: Play as Anchors from many different civilizations!
Platforms[edit | edit source]